You know it almost spring when...

I once toured with a drummer who was into group sex with women of this type build. Every town we went to, he was easily able to find "companionship". The fact that he was hung like a donkey combined with the loneliness that many of these women probably incurred in their daily sex life pretty much guaranteed that he was always occupied.

The thing was, he took pictures. Lots of pictures.

And he liked to show the pictures to us. All of them.

Please, no more pictures.

I once toured with a drummer who was into group sex with women of this type build. Every town we went to, he was easily able to find "companionship". The fact that he was hung like a donkey combined with the loneliness that many of these women probably incurred in their daily sex life pretty much guaranteed that he was always occupied.

The thing was, he took pictures. Lots of pictures.

And he liked to show the pictures to us. All of them.

Please, no more pictures.

:D:D:D

This reminds of a golf trip I took with some of the guys from work a few years back. One of them, unbeknownst to the rest of us, brought along a video called "Fatliners". He put it on without any fanfare, and I can tell you, you've never heard anything quite like that reaction in your life. I mean the gals in this flick make the one's in the picture Weizie posted look like Victoria Secret models. I'm serious...these women clocked in at what had to be seven or eight spins. They were so big they couldn't even move. So, can you guess who the guy was who performed some of the service work? Yup, the human sweater, Ron Jeremy. I'm telling you, you have never, ever seen anything like this. Totally, completely and utterly disgusting. We couldn't quit watching.

Up over and out.

Edited by Dave James

This reminds of a golf trip I took with some of the guys from work a few years back. One of them, unbeknownst to the rest of us, brought along a video called "Fatliners". He put it on without any fanfare, and I can tell you, you've never heard anything quite like that reaction in your life. I mean the gals in this flick make the one's in the picture Weizie posted look like Victoria Secret models. I'm serious...these women clocked in at what had to be seven or eight spins. They were so big they couldn't even move. So, can you guess who the guy was who performed some of the service work? Yup, the human sweater, Ron Jeremy. I'm telling you, you have never, ever seen anything like this. Totally, completely and utterly disgusting. We couldn't quit watching.

Up over and out.

Don't we have a board member that can shake an excuse for this out of Mr Jeremy personally?