Borders Coupons

mgraham333

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was able to use the Borders' 30% coupon without being a member! Picked up Andrew Hill's Blue Black for $10.50. I also used a 25% coupon to get Nefertiti. Note that I was able to use two coupons the same day, during the same transaction.

You can only become a rewards member online, they said, but it sounds like you can get $5 and $10 gift cards with frequent purchases, and it's free. I'll investigate.

Bertrand.

I was able to use the Borders' 30% coupon without being a member! Picked up Andrew Hill's Blue Black for $10.50. I also used a 25% coupon to get Nefertiti. Note that I was able to use two coupons the same day, during the same transaction.

You can only become a rewards member online, they said, but it sounds like you can get $5 and $10 gift cards with frequent purchases, and it's free. I'll investigate.

Bertrand.

not exactly a gift card. Its just a store credit that you can use certain times during the year. For example, I currently have $13 in borders rewards that i have until the middle of january to use

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wanted to use that 30%er on the upcoming Miles box, but it expires one day early. D'oh!!!!!

Yep, keep an eye peeled, as mgraham333 sez... 30% off from Jan. 5 through the 8th.

And I just got a late Christmas present, $20 giftcard. With luck, maybe I can get two discs out of it, or close to it. :g

Starting 1/12/06, all Classical & Jazz CD's will be 3 for the price of 2 with the cheapest as the freebie. Only slightly better than a 30% coupon...

Only single discs, or does this work with multi-disc releases?? In other words, if I go in and buy two Cellar Door boxes, will I get a third one for free??

(Serious question --- Spontoonious and I need one, and I'm betting I can find a buddy or ours that needs one too.)

Not sure. The advertisement was at the register today but I didn't read the fine print. I guess you'll find out? :)

Starting 1/12/06, all Classical & Jazz CD's will be 3 for the price of 2 with the cheapest as the freebie. Only slightly better than a 30% coupon...

Only single discs, or does this work with multi-disc releases?? In other words, if I go in and buy two Cellar Door boxes, will I get a third one for free??

(Serious question --- Spontoonious and I need one, and I'm betting I can find a buddy or ours that needs one too.)