Sports / Finance: Tiger Woods' New $38 Million Crib

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you witnessed two:

1. On bunkering his approach to 17, Tiger loudly barked,"What the hell just happened?"

2. Tiger snapping his 4-iron in half after his follow-through 2nd shot at 11 hit a pine and bent the shaft.

Also, you saw numerous instances of him slamming his clubs into his bag. These fit his aura of sulking and pouting about how he "threw the tournament away". Petulant, indeed.

Then you witnessed two:

1. On bunkering his approach to 17, Tiger loudly barked,"What the hell just happened?"

2. Tiger snapping his 4-iron in half after his follow-through 2nd shot at 11 hit a pine and bent the shaft.

Also, you saw numerous instances of him slamming his clubs into his bag. These fit his aura of sulking and pouting about how he "threw the tournament away". Petulant, indeed.

Did not watch any of this tourney as i had to work.

But SO WHAT! frigging cold as hell and Tiger snaps a four iron on a tree? - just looked at that on youtube and that was a pretty brave swing to get outta trouble which is what he does best. And I learned more words than a George Carlin record caddying so Tiger's allowed to be emotional.

I'm no big fan of his, really happy that the kid from Iowa won giving Woods a taste of reality, and still think Jack would kick his butt if in a time machine bag filled with persimmons and wound balatas.

Seems to me from what i've caught on the radio that the folks in Augusta got tired of being owned by that grin and reconfigured the whole deal down there - probably ruining a legendary course. Good thing Tiger didn't win or they might have pulled up the azaleas and planted a briar patch next year.

Then you witnessed two:

I guess I didn't see enough of the tournament. The dude is a competitor for sure. I don't know. I'm sure he's likely to think back and not feel proud of any of those actions. He'll realize he's human at some point. We all do.

Then you witnessed two:

I guess I didn't see enough of the tournament. The dude is a competitor for sure. I don't know. I'm sure he's likely to think back and not feel proud of any of those actions. He'll realize he's human at some point. We all do.

of course, he's not the same cat now.

el tigre has a wife.

signs of his being defanged and rendered toothless abound.

no matter how lovely she may be............

Edited by alocispepraluger102

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Tiger played a pretty good round of golf today considering the course difficulties, but Cabrera played a little better. I'm sure the second place hurts, but how many times did Jack finish second? If Tiger is to break Jack's record--and he looks a lock to do it--there will be quite a few agonizing second places experienced along the way.

Wonder if a new generation of golfer will take up smoking after watching Cabrera today.

Tiger played a pretty good round of golf today considering the course difficulties, but Cabrera played a little better. I'm sure the second place hurts, but how many times did Jack finish second? If Tiger is to break Jack's record--and he looks a lock to do it--there will be quite a few agonizing second places experienced along the way.

Wonder if a new generation of golfer will take up smoking after watching Cabrera today.

Exactly, on several points above!!! Jack had way more 2nds than wins if I am not mistaken.