• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

oh yeah!!!!!!!

i got a FREE ($75) tix to today's match play tournie

i'll say hi to tiger for everyone.....

he tees off in 4 hours

i got my adoption papers ready for tiger to sign

excellent!

SS1 make sure to get there early and plant yerself on the range.

I'd love to just watch that guy grind up a pile rather than follow him around and watch him concentrate.

within 10/15 minutes there

tiger appears on the practice greens to the far left and then 2/3 minutes later phil shows up on my right

then 5 minutes later ernie els shows up and is practicing with his pitching wedge 3 feet in front of me

i don't think they ever checked my ticket other then when we went into the party tents

great time

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

absolutely amazing shot to send it to the playoff. Considering how bad a spot he put himself into, to recover to a spot where he had a shot at the birdie, and then sink it, well, that just shows how amazing Woods can be.

Having said all that, I'd really like to see the other guy somehow come through tomorrow. He seems like a real nice, even-keeled fellow and it would be nice if nice guys finish first for once. Especially at the age of 45 and after so many failed attempts at a major.

Did anyone see the graphic of what Tiger has to do to match Nicklaus for his 70+ top ten finishes in a major? Basically finish in the top ten of every major from now through 2019. :blink: Tiger may blow away Jack's record for Major titles but I have a feeling Jack may retain that other record even after Tiger is gone.

Watched it Sunday. Tiger's amazing. Hopefully it'll be a great playoff. He pretty much implied in his post-round interview that he was on some nice pain killers today. Maybe accounts for the wobbly start? I guess he can find his groove even when he's high. ...

And ... what's the deal with these bozos yelling "GET IN THE HOLE" ... on, like, tee shots or fairway shots?? :crazy: I always have the feeling it's some sort of "golf profanity" or something. (It does sound semi-obscene ... probably just me).

(Speaking of golf profanity, I'm pretty sure Tiger yelled "Fuck yeah" while high-fiving his caddy after sinking that birdie putt on 18. ... fuck yeah, I would have, too!)

And ... what's the deal with these bozos yelling "GET IN THE HOLE" ... on, like, tee shots or fairway shots?? :crazy: I always have the feeling it's some sort of "golf profanity" or something. (It does sound semi-obscene ... probably just me).

Or how about when Tiger was taking a difficult shot from the gallery, and a bunch of bozos repeatedly yelled "yeah!" after Tiger's shot while it turned out to be an off shot. They couldn't discriminate between a good or a bad shot.