J.A.W.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7/4- I'm originally from NJ- Margate City......my wife is from VA- thus Vajerzy

:):)

Mike

Ah...da shore. I grew up in North Brunswick and have been living in scenic Rahway for 13 years (it's better than you think!).

Check this out folks, I was lookin' at Mikes posts and dig this: he talks to the Dead. Really! Like regularly too. We have our favorte organ trio here, a bunch of other musicans, fans, writers & critics, but he talks to the Dead. Too cool. :lol::g

All in jest, just kiddin', couldn't resist, have a good one!

Quote from 7/4:

Check this out folks, I was lookin' at Mikes posts and dig this: he talks to the Dead. Really! Like regularly too. We have our favorte organ trio here, a bunch of other musicans, fans, writers & critics, but he talks to the Dead. Too cool. :lol::g

All in jest, just kiddin', couldn't resist, have a good one!

7/4- being originally from NJ, I grew up with a lot of give/take- I'm used to it from friends/family.

Hey I just go with the flow! There are many people who are so well versed in all those subject areas and I tend to just sit back and read their comments/views and learn as I go. And I've learned **a lot** from everyone here- more than they realize. There is so much knowledge around here.

I have Organissimo's debut CD (a signed copy at that!) - I have to get the next one.

• 3 years later...

Thank you all!! A nice form of e-cycling.....

Coached my daughter in her first basketball game (8:00 AM no less), played Wii with her, built some new hive bodies for the upcoming honeybee season, crawled underneath the house with a hair dryer a few times to defrost some water pipes, and keeping warm with my wife since it's so dang cold out!