FA: Jazz CDs and more -

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yes, paypal is coming strong on ebay germany since about 1/2 year now ! i am offering it about 3 years now. at the moment there are no fees when you pay with paypal an itme which is auctioned on ebay germany - but i think that will be changed soon ...

Paying for items won on eBay using PayPal is free, but you have to pay a fee when receiving payments through PayPal for items you sold on eBay - though maybe not in Germany, if I understand your post correctly.

yes, paypal is coming strong on ebay germany since about 1/2 year now ! i am offering it about 3 years now. at the moment there are no fees when you pay with paypal an itme which is auctioned on ebay germany - but i think that will be changed soon ...

Paying for items won on eBay using PayPal is free, but you have to pay a fee when receiving payments through PayPal for items you sold on eBay - though maybe not in Germany, if I understand your post correctly.

thanks hans !

yes sorry my english put it wrong, sorry

of course only the seller of an item has to pay a paypal fee when receiving a payment !

so right now in germany the seller has no paypal fees when selling on ebay.de