Quiz Time!!

Fly Like the Wind With DHL!  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Two packages were dispatched from the e-Toys warehouse located 250 miles south near the VA/NC border on 12/8 and were headed up to the DHL transit facility in Allentown, PA for sorting. Based on all the good stuff I've read lately about DHL, I'm wondering if they'll get here?

Edited by Son-of-a-Weizen

Two packages were dispatched from the e-Toys warehouse located 250 miles south near the VA/NC border on 12/8 and were headed up to the DHL transit facility in Allentown, PA for sorting. Based on all the good stuff I've read lately about DHL, I'm wondering if they'll get here?

I was never much good at algebra. Sorry. :mellow:

My wife recently had a problem with FedEx'ing some very important legal documents. They offer "guaranteed" overnight deliver, but when they failed to deliver the docs overnight, my wife called to complain. They apologized and said they were "sorry." And that was pretty much the extent of their "guarantee." :rolleyes: