What I woke up to this morning...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, I certainly don't miss shoveling. The very worst was this two month period where I had moved out of a building I owned, but then had to keep coming back to shovel the sidewalk before I sold it. Of course we had two major snowfalls that winter.

No snow so far here.

Strange storm.

It started snowing at the office around 4:30 AM, then around 7:00 it turned to rain and never looked back.

We didn't have to plow one inch, only had to spread salt. The story at the airport (JFK) was completely different. The trucks would make one pass only to have to start all over again. They got hammered.

Two Saturdays ago I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door and giggling. I opened and there were two women in black evening gowns. One I knew, the other I didn't. They had a big bottle of whiskey. The one I didn't know was just a stranger I hadn't met yet. Now I know her quite well.

Yes, I let them in and, yes, it's a true story. Some guys have all the luck. And I haven't locked my door since!

Gawd I love this country!!!

Two Saturdays ago I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door and giggling. I opened and there were two women in black evening gowns. One I knew, the other I didn't. They had a big bottle of whiskey. The one I didn't know was just a stranger I hadn't met yet. Now I know her quite well.

Yes, I let them in and, yes, it's a true story. Some guys have all the luck. And I haven't locked my door since!

Any video?

OlsenTwinsPicture.jpg

Any video?

Unfortunately no. But if the boys from Homeland Security are really doing their job with a gusto bustoso-issimo, then I'll bet you that there might be audio AND video available from them if you know how to fill out the necessary Freedom of Information Act paperwork. You might try looking under the heading of : "You Want Me To Put This...WHERE?" Good luck.