Just upgraded to version 2.1.3

Jim Alfredson

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure couw and a few others noticed as well: with this new version some glitches that were happening in Opera are not there anymore - cool!

We can now also insert bold text and smilies and whatever as easy as in MSIE!

What glitches?!?!?!?! :blink: I use OPERA and never saw any!

Oh yes, there were several - at least when I used Opera.

The blue background makes the yellow orange in my avatar seem less bright :(

Probably a better remastering ;)

One glitch was that the title on top of the open thread/topic would always move left and right (similar to what happens if you use AMG with Opera, but of course only moving horizontally, while with AMG there are those dropdowns, too).

Another was that one could not just mark a word and hit the "bold"-button - those bold-indicators (and all other indicators) would just be put to the end of the post, no matter where you had the cursor when you hit any (same for smilies).

This seems all be gone now, so that's cool! (I got used the them glitches, of course... maybe I'll miss them :crazy: )

I need to hit the hay. I will keep trying to restore the Today's Active Topics link tomorrow. I'm also trying to figure out how to implement the Live Chat function, which should be fun!

whats the "live chat" button all about?

:huh:

We'll just have to wait and see.

Well, I paid for the software but I can't get it to work so I'm awaiting a response from technical support. "Live Chat" may be something I only turn on once a week or once every couple of weeks. Or maybe once a month. Kind of a special "virtual" hang.

Or I could just leave it on all the time. It's up to you guys (and gals).

Well, I paid for the software but I can't get it to work so I'm awaiting a response from technical support. "Live Chat" may be something I only turn on once a week or once every couple of weeks. Or maybe once a month. Kind of a special "virtual" hang.

Or I could just leave it on all the time. It's up to you guys (and gals).

The forum is pretty much a chat already. What's the point?

So if I post again in a thread I just posted my second (possibly unrelated, like: quoting another post from that thread than what I quoted in my first post) just gets attached to the previous post??? Sucks!

How long would I have to wait to prevent that from happening? One minute?

That's called the anti-7/4 posting mode.

:P

So if I post again in a thread I just posted my second (possibly unrelated, like: quoting another post from that thread than what I quoted in my first post) just gets attached to the previous post??? Sucks!

How long would I have to wait to prevent that from happening? One minute?

That's called the anti-7/4 posting mode.

:P

:D

but wouldn't it be really funny if your post gets added to whomever's post that was posted within the last minute or so? :crazy: