Surface

7/4

Guest akanalog

i remember reading about it a long time ago and it sounded interesting. but back then it was called "fathom".

so then when it actually hit the airwaves i didn't know and missed it because they changed the name.

What is it about? Some sort of undersea show?

Busty scientist discovers new species. Goverment tries to cover up. Boy hatches one and tries to keep it as a pet. Boy lets pet go. People start dying. Busty scientist gets trapped at the bottom of the ocean.

:rhappy:

Edited by 7/4

Yeah, I've seen a few of 'em......caught the tail end of the one last night before the Vikings game. That kid is thick and gets on my nerves. I'm betting that his four flippered pal hiding out in the closet is about to go to work on his face like a beaver on an Aspen tree.

The episode ended with four flippered pals relatives giving him quite a buzz. Yes, the kid is a bit thick.

2SURFguN05.jpg Busty scientist. :rlol

2SURFfrN05.jpg

Edited by 7/4

I'm betting that his four flippered pal hiding out in the closet is about to go to work on his face like a beaver on an Aspen tree.

Doesn't a remark about Less Aspen belong in another forum?

I've caught about ten minutes total on a couple of occassions and all that was really shown were those two new elements on the periodic table that the scientits is premiering above.

There are a few new shows involving aliens this season. Supernatural, Invasion, Threshold and Surface. My medicine put me to sleep about 8 minutes from the end of this episode. What happen with the kid after the attack? Are the two still at the bottom of the ocean? (Of course they would be, Scientits is the star of the show.) She's got nice DSL's too. (no offense). Invasion by far is the more suspensful, eerie and threatening.

:alien: