Looking For Mosaics

Am willing to trade for or purchase the following Mosaics:

Mingus, Blue Mitchell, Jackie Mclean and Woody Shaw. I have the Paul Chambers and Max Roach Mosaics to trade, and could someone tell me wich albums make up the Jackie Mclean Mosaic. Could also trade these box sets: Louis Armstrong's Hot Fives and Sevens on Proper, Lee Morgan Live at the Lighthouse.......Thanks

Mingus, Blue Mitchell, Jackie Mclean and Woody Shaw. I have the Paul Chambers and Max Roach Mosaics to trade, and could someone tell me wich albums make up the Jackie Mclean Mosaic. Could also trade these box sets: Louis Armstrong's Hot Fives and Sevens on Proper, Lee Morgan Live at the Lighthouse.......Thanks

The McLean has 'It's Time','Action','Consequence','Right Now','Jacknife', and 'High Frequency', which is a '66 quartet date.

The McLean has 'It's Time','Action','Consequence','Right Now','Jacknife', and 'High Frequency', which is a '66 quartet date.

i have everything except High Frequency, can't find it in the usual places.........

i have everything except High Frequency, can't find it in the usual places.........

Check your pm