For all you cyclists....

tonym

Remember putting playing cards and clothespins on the spokes to make that sound?

Playing cards? Heck no. Nolan Ryan rookie cards baby! :o

Why is "bike" pronounced "byke", yet "Nike" "ny-kee". That does not compute.

Why is the Kiel Auditorium not spelled like Neil, yet you say 'em both the same? Maybe that's why they tore it down. The opera house better watch out!

DOH! I just found this thread. Beautiful Ti Frameset, I hope you're enjoying it. My faithful road steed is due for it's annual tuning and cleaning and snap some digipics for upload. It's a thing of true, Italian steal beauty. Assembled my hand (mine). I'm determined to log some miles on it this season. Health problems have kept me off of it to a large extent for the last few years, but things are looking up.

Thanks for the pick-me-up!

My beloved Stingray 2-speed (mine was metalflake green). Used to ride it all over town. Remember "riding wheelies"? Seeing how long you could ride with the front wheel up in the air? Remember putting playing cards and clothespins on the spokes to make that sound?

deluxe.gif

hey i had a candy apple green one too!! silly me had a pair of these Green Bay Packer helmet halves that i ordered off a milk carton on the front hubs ... still have one. and who knows what super-valuable Topps card flew off the spokes.