• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the pistons suck :(

those boyzzz looked focused like a MF

anyone think they can win 70 games?

Hopefully,

70 wins is like anyone even coming close to Kobe's 81 let alone Wilt's 100. It is a very very hard thing to do. Having said that, the only team looking like they can IS the Pistons, however it is way too early, let's wait until they reach 60 and see how many losses they have at that time.

:bwallace:

Edited by BruceW

Jeckle & Hyde.

Warrior fans get to experience that in every game. It's driving me nuts... they can dominate teams (including some of the best teams) for 3 quarters, and then suddenly they seem to forget how to play basketball (literally). There have been several games that they've practically "won" after 3 quarters, and then they just completely collapse. Part of it, IMO, is Baron's tendency to stop driving and dishing, and everything goes into one-on-one mode. Their whole flow changes, and nobody can find a rhythm (or hit a goddamn shot). Last night, it happened in the third quarter instead of the fourth. They scored 9 (nine) points in the third, while Seattle was putting up 29, and although they outplayed the Sonics in the fourth, they couldn't climb out of the hole. JRich wasn't playing (bad back), but it wouldn't have made any difference, because the same mental/physical slump was occuring when he was healthy. I still think this team has potential, but they have to break out of this "twilight zone" pattern. :wacko:

12, Al, 12. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. ;)

Yeah, they did a good job containing Kobe, but Bryant Cook had me just about to wet my britches on more than one occasion. That cat's TOUGH!

All props to Avery Johnson. Finally the Mavs have a proactive coach and a team that responds to him. They're taking a page from the Pistons and playing team ball, and so far the results have been pretty groovy.

All props to Avery Johnson.

Avery Johnson for President.

Ray Avery

Avery Schreiber

Jack Burns, right? Yeah- Huh? Yeah- Huh? Yeah, Jack Burns.

Okay, okay, so I'm obsessed. ^_^

=====

Two in a row for the W's, and 3 out of their last 5. Shot 60% (!) in the second half last night against the Nuggets. :excited: