Happy 4th of July

My July Fourth has begun with me getting the Jeep cleaned after a four-wheeling Saturday night. I completed my car cleaning task by 9:30AM. The time is approaching 10:00AM and the temperature has reached a refreshing 93°. It should reach 107° plus by day's end.

This evening I'll be eating grilled food at my parent's house or a friend's house. I might have a few beers too.

Thanks, Barak, but there is not much to celebrate until we rid our country of the White House riff-raff and get back on track. The founding fathers must have spun past the moon by now.  :tdown

Come on Chris....look around, there is lots to celebrate!!!.......family, friends, some good jazz, baseball, hot dogs....apple pie!!!

m-

Thanks, Barak, but there is not much to celebrate until we rid our country of the White House riff-raff and get back on track. The founding fathers must have spun past the moon by now.  :tdown

Come on Chris....look around, there is lots to celebrate!!!.......family, friends, some good jazz, baseball, hot dogs....apple pie!!!

m-

Werd, look how many people sacrify their lives just to try and come here. Be thankful!

m-

You're right, but I celebrate most of that on a daily basis...well, maybe not baseball...

...and, come to think of it, maybe not hot dogs and apple pie (though I love both)...

...then, too, not much family left....

...but I have an abundance of true friends...

and, yes, they are worth a chronic celebration!! :tup:tup:tup

BTW Also look forward to our country getting back on track. :g

m-

You're right, but I celebrate most of that on a daily basis...well, maybe not baseball...

...and, come to think of it, maybe not hot dogs and apple pie (though I love both)...

...then, too, not much family left....

...but I have an abundance of true friends...

and, yes, they are worth a chronic celebration!! :tup:tup:tup

BTW Also look forward to our country getting back on track. :g

...attaboy, Chris!!! :P

And let's wish a Happy Birthday to Louis Armstrong--even if it's not really his birthday  I say Pops  earned  the right to whatever day he wanted.

:tup Second that. I'm enjoying the 4th so far. I'm looking forward to some green chili and watching the fireworks which will be launched at a site just below the station. I'll have a perfect view.