Album of The Week July 13th-19th

Dan Gould

"Organ" Won, But Which Shall It Be?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, Brad, it doesn't look like too many voted at all ... let alone early and often.

But we do have a winner, Charles Kynard, Where It's At on the Pacific Jazz label.

Anyone interested in participating is asked to contact me via PM at your very earliest convenience.

I think since you narrowed it down to "Organ" dates, that might have turned off some people. But don't let that bother you. I think you probably knew that going in. But, the few who are into it, are VERY into your selections I would imagine.

Also, the AOW has probably lost a little steam on a week to week individual basis. But overall, I think it's stronger than ever. People just don't have the time to do EVERY AOW. Members seem to pick and choose the ones they actually participate in. But I think EVERYONE enjoys reading them. Just take a look at how many hits each one gets. :D

Got my Kynard in the mail today! Thanks Dan! I really like this idea. ;) Anyway, haven't had a chance to put in on till now. Halfway through the first track though....and this thing's really smokin'. It may be Kynard's best album if he holds together this pace. Seems like the longer Kynard player organ, the worse it got. So this first album might just be the thing.

I'll let you know when I'm done listening. :D