Upcoming Mosaic Selects

My wife, who is home sick (I'm sort of in the dog house because I was sick the week before last and early last week and somehow I'm being blamed for making her sick!) called to say my Freddie Slack arrived! Wish I could go home early. . . in fact. . . I have to stay late!

I'll skip both and wait for the Piano set (Clare Fischer, Rowles, etc) that they said (today) is still on track for Oct.

Clare Fischer and Jimmy Rowles on one piano set? Sorry to be a pain, but where did you hear about this set? Those are two of my favorite "undersung" musicians, and will absolutely start salivating when I get some more info on this one. What period? What label(s)? Tease...

I'll skip both and wait for the Piano set (Clare Fischer, Rowles, etc) that they said (today) is still on track for Oct.

Clare Fischer and Jimmy Rowles on one piano set? Sorry to be a pain, but where did you hear about this set? Those are two of my favorite "undersung" musicians, and will absolutely start salivating when I get some more info on this one. What period? What label(s)? Tease...

Chuckyd4,

I believe it's a Pacific Jazz compilation that will also include Dick Twardzik's sessions for the label--and perhaps others? I'll hunt around and see if I can find the thread on which this was originally mentioned.