Upgrading the software...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks real good! With some changes (improvements?).

Need to get used to the various modifications.

There is a language box now. No choice, just english! Could we have options (American, French, German, Spanish)? :g

Edited by brownie

This rots!  Now we can't click on 'organissimo home' at the bottom and see who the annonymous people are who think that they're hiding.  :lol:

All those times I was creeping around and you were wearing night vision goggles? :blink: Damn! Busted.

Thanks for the work on the site, Jim. :tup

I like it, think it looks great!!! Gonna explore some of the new features a bit as well.

One suggestion - the orange and white square next to the thread titles (when you do "Today's Active Topics") is sort of small for my big stubby fingers. You know, the button you click to take you to the postings that have been made since you last viewed a thread. Can this be enlarged at all?

I like it, think it looks great!!! Gonna explore some of the new features a bit as well.

One suggestion - the orange and white square next to the thread titles (when you do "Today's Active Topics") is sort of small for my big stubby fingers.  You know, the button you click to take you to the postings that have been made since you last viewed a thread.  Can this be enlarged at all?

This rots!   Now we can't click on 'organissimo home' at the bottom and see who the annonymous people are who think that they're hiding.  :lol:

Now ain't that just like a Bushista, to bemoan the loss of a snoop op!

:g

Yep, a significant blow to the intelligence gathering program --- only the wiretaps and paid informants remain in place. :g

This rots!   Now we can't click on 'organissimo home' at the bottom and see who the annonymous people are who think that they're hiding.  :lol:

All those times I was creeping around and you were wearing night vision goggles? :blink:

Yes Ron, lucky for you I'm the benevolent sort. At any time the phantom stalker could have been.... :o

00smiley.gif;)

This rots!  Now we can't click on 'organissimo home' at the bottom and see who the annonymous people are who think that they're hiding.  :lol:

Heh... you did that too? Er, uh, I mean, really, Weizen, how nosy of you!

Of course it was rarely possible to see all of the names... I was always wondering who the lucky one was in front of the comma at the very far left of the screen.

in front of the comma at the very far left of the screen.

:lol: That's funny....used to wonder about that as well.

I never knew you could do that! How funny! I'm currently looking into a new script to add that feature to the homepage again. The old code didn't work with this version.