Uncle Skid's new avatar RULES!!!!

Skid! How are ya? Sayyy, y'know what'd be greeeat? Ummmmm..... yeeahhhh.... just wanted to go ahead and tell you that your uhhhh..... "avatar"..... (take sip of coffee) yeeaahhh.... ummmm..... you might wanna go ahead and turn down that Aldo Nova CD, because it's making the co-workers chew through the wallpaper.... okay? Thaaaaaaanks!

:g:g:g:g

Edited by Big Al

I could burn this place down.....

(note to anyone who HASN'T seen the movie: the above is a line from the movie in context with the whole stapler thing; I am not, nor do I have any intention, of burning THIS place, or anyplace for that matter!)

Alright, I'll admit it, I don't know what the fuck you guys are talking about...a movie, I guess???

OFFICE SPACE. Drop everything and rent it NOW!!! :D

Well, ok, I'll rent it...but it better be the best damn movie ever made in the history of film!

Um, yeah. I'm not quite sure what happened to my avatar this weekend -- maybe Mr. Lumbergh had to go in to work on Saturday and Sunday. Anyway, Bill is back, with a fresh cup of coffee!

Office Space is one of those movies where the overall plot is not all that great, but is absolutely bust-a-gut hilarious to anyone who has ever worked in a cubicle, or in the high-tech industry.

I actually remember when HP Laser printers displayed "PC LOAD LETTER". :lol::lol:

• 1 month later...

I received a message on the triage line at work from a guy requesting refills on his eye meds. It went something like this...

"um, yeaah....this is Joe Schmo, and, um........, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and call in my, um, eyedrops...... to the pharmacy for me. If you could go ahead and do that before,..... um, 3:00, ......uhhh, that would be greaaat...."

It was dead on, and unfortunately for him not an impression.

:lol:

Um, yeah.  I'm not quite sure what happened to my avatar this weekend -- maybe Mr. Lumbergh had to go in to work on Saturday and Sunday.  Anyway, Bill is back, with a fresh cup of coffee!

Office Space is one of those movies where the overall plot is not all that great, but is absolutely bust-a-gut hilarious to anyone who has ever worked in a cubicle, or in the high-tech industry.

I actually remember when HP Laser printers displayed "PC LOAD LETTER".  :lol:  :lol:

Hate to be a name-dropper. But since I feel like this place is home....

Mike Judge is one of my best friends. :D I'll pass on the kind words.