Where's AfricaBrass?

Damn, I'm gone from the board (and home) for two weeks, and AfricaBrass gets lost while I'm gone??

Just checked AAJ, and his last post there was 05-20-2003 03:04 PM, so that was a couple weeks earlier than his last post here.

Anybody got his e-mail address --- can you e-mail him and see what's up???

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Edited by Rooster_Ties

Guest Mnytime

Damn, I'm gone from the board (and home) for two weeks, and AfricaBrass gets lost while I'm gone??

Just checked AAJ, and his last post there was 05-20-2003 03:04 PM, so that was a couple weeks earlier than his last post here.

Anybody got his e-mail address --- can you e-mail him and see what's up???

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

I don't think the search engine is working on the AAJ that well. First I did a search going back a week and than a month and nothing came up. Than I did any date and it had the last post 03-14-2003 08:48 PM in the Blue Note Board is dead thread. Than I checked for the last 3 months after seeing Rooster's post and it has 04-17-2003 01:49 PM in the BMG Club Corner thread.

I don't think the search engine is working on the AAJ that well.  First I did a search going back a week and than a month and nothing came up.  Than I did any date and it had the last post 03-14-2003 08:48 PM in the Blue Note Board is dead thread.  Than I checked for the last 3 months after seeing Rooster's post and it has 04-17-2003 01:49 PM in the BMG Club Corner thread.

Just find a post by AB (or look for him in the list of users), and when you bring up his profile (at least on the AAJ board) - it'll list his last post date and time. I just went by that, assuming it was accurate.

In any case, I just e-mailed AfricaBrass (via the "e-mail user" buttons on this board, and also the AAJ board - in case he registered with different e-mail addresses on each board. Not likely, I know, but it doesn't hurt to double-up.) I don't think I have his e-mail address anywhere. He and I used to trade PM's mostly.

Edited by Rooster_Ties

Guest Mnytime

Just emailed him through both sites as well.

By the way the search engine here is pretty shaky it seems as well. Now it is showing his last post Jun 9 2003, 09:22 AM in the BMG Sale Corner here as well.

Edited by Mnytime

Wow! Thanks for missing me!

I just got back into town. I've been up in Reno for my sister's wedding. It was my first vacation since my son was born a couple years ago. I had a great time. I really needed the break.

I had to cut back on my posting prior to my trip since it's been kind of crazy at work.

Thanks for you emails! I really appreciate it.

I better get back to work. Talk to you later.

:rsmile:

• 1 month later...

Thanks Rooster!

I've been busy busy busy, but the biggest problem for me is I haven't had much time to listen to any music at all lately.

The only things I've been really listening to lately are my Speedy West/Jimmy Bryant box set on Bear Family and the newest Radiohead album. I know it's a weird combo, but that Radiohead really got under my skin, and Jimmy Bryant is my favorite guitarist, so I've been listening to him for inspiration in my guitar playing.

I've got a lot of Albums of the Week to catch up on. :g

I hope you guys all have a great weekend!

:rsmile: