HAPPY BIRTHDAY

You're a good man, Joe Gloss.  :tup

May this birthday be the best one so far, or at the very least, the best until the next one.  ;)

bg_christine_10_le.jpg

DANG! Can I get one of those for my birthday!?? :excited::excited: It's coming up on the 25th of May!!!

I'm speaking of the beer, of course.... you pervs!!!

:winky:

Your wife still reads the board, eh? ;)

H a P p Y b I r T h D a Y j O e !!!

Hope something nice happens for you today, whether you do it for yourself or someone else does it for you, or both. You've been giving a lot, time to take a little for yourself.

Really looking forward to the new side. And also looking forward to seeing you around here a little more often.

You da man! :party::party:

Thanks Paul, and everybody! I almost hate to admit it, but I've been all by my lonesome for the majority of the day. But that's not all bad; I enjoy solitude, too. On my lunchbreak, I walked over to Beaner's and had a very good (and very rich) piece of chocolate cake with a coffee. Then after work I had dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant, came home and opened up a beer. Then I fell asleep on the couch listening to music. :w:P Not exactly party central, but I guess it's like the song says: all my rowdy friends have settled down. Or moved out of state...

I enjoyed watching this thread grow all day while at work. You all brought a smile to my face. Much love to everybody here. :)