The "Three People" explainer thread

Yeah, I hear you. It's just that I knew we were both 50, and yet you figured it all out before I did (nothing new about that, though, I must say :g )

Now, watch Sidewinder come along and tell us that Jenny Craig's brother is named Clifford... WAIT!! "Brownie"!! Does Jenny Craig make a sugar-free brownie? (I wouldn't know, I'm not fat and I'd never try one regardless)

Edited by Jim R

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is there anyone here anal enough to go through the entire "Three People" thread and compile a list of who gets mentioned the most? Or a top ten list of same? :excited:

Nah, I didn't think so...

Nah, but I have a very strong suspicion that certain groups have been repeated, and more than once.

So, is there anyone here anal enough to go through the entire "Three People" thread and compile a list of who gets mentioned the most? Or a top ten list of same? :excited:

Nah, but I have a very strong suspicion that certain groups have been repeated, and more than once.

Some of that is the result of new players joining in, but I've probably repeated myself a few times too... sometimes I just can't help it...

Marge Schott

Thomas Paine

Norman Fell

Oops- did it again. :lol:

It will be a job for some graduate student of the future...indexing and annotating the NTP thread. :crazy:

If it happens, somebody PM me. :excited:

Colonel Walther Pluskat was a german artillery officer who was at Normandy, among the first to see the allied invasion approaching. He was vividly portrayed in the film "The Longest Day" (which is aired on U.S. television regularly)... his main scenes taking place in a bunker.

Oh, and I confess- I made up "Norman Dee", but hey- everybody around here cheats. :P:g

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...