Where's Leeway?

• 3 weeks later...

Having once been the subject of one of these "where are they now" threads, I have to wonder why these end up in public discussions - has email failed? Because in my case, plenty of folks were apparently wondering, but no one bothered to ask me!

Mike

Well, in some cases, you suddenly realize that someone has stopped posting but you don't actually have regular email contact - you're just curious, so by posting you might find out from the guy's friends what is up.

Okay, we'll do that! The more I think about it though, if the NRA guys were monitoring his posts in the political forum, there's a pretty good chance that they abducted him as he drove by NRA Headquarters in Fairfax which overlooks

I-66!! :o I honestly don't think I have enough firepower at hand to blast my way into the holding cell areas on the 2nd & 3rd floors.099.gif

I was very glad when the NRA moved out to I-66 and away from Mass Ave. downtown. Now there is only a little chance that I have to stare at 'em (only on my way to the Fair Oaks Tower).

I have met Leeway a few times - super cool guy. I last saw him at the Library of Congress showing of the Soul! TV shows. Hope he comes back real soon.

Bertrand.

• 1 year later...

Yeah, where did Mike go? It's been over a year. Did Lowe flip out and start trashing Gigi Gryce?

I believe it was EKE who mentioned that Mike had other matters on his mind than this board.

He said the same thing about you.

he did?

and you remembered?

I never pay any attention to EKE. ;)

something is fishy here, 's like you are looking for an alibi.

So to be on the safe side, let's blame it all on catesta for a change...

• 1 year later...