What Are You Watching

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished rewatching the first set of the House of Cards trilogy. I remembered this as being damned good, but not this good. Great stuff! I wish I was more familiar with the work of Ian Richardson, though. I know most of his work was on the stage, but all I've seen him in is this and Marat/Sade. Quite a time gap there!

:wub: Led Zeppelin. Disk one. :wub:

516PG9FBGML._SL500_AA240_.jpg

There are so many things about this DVD I ab-sol-lutely love, it's not funny. I love the Danish TV session, where after a blazing rendition of Communication Breakdown, the first song, the audience, which look like they emptied out the local high school (about fifty teen-agers sitting crossed legged), just sits there stunned, and by the looks on their faces are saying to themselves: "WTF is this???". I love that even in Denmark, Page is in full blown Guitar God Mode. I love the Royal Albert Hall Concert, where Zep is already the coolest band on earth, and the coolest guitar player in that band is wearing a sweater vest!!!! I love that Bonzo is stone-cold crazy on the drums from day one. And I'm not even talking about what I love in disk two.