What's you're opinion on my avatar?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well now that you changed it to Bullwinkle - I think I like the old one better, but hey since Chris A. is complimenting Berigan the world is coming to an end, so what's the difference??????????????? At least the world is ending on a happy note.

Edited by skeith

Hey -- I just voted for "Seasons in the Sun" and the avatar immediately changed from "classic" to "Bullwinkle" !

:blink::blink::blink:

BTW, Jazzmoose, didn't you have some different moose (or mooses?) in the distant past... shrouded in the mist of memory...

Hey -- you didn't put your cat Moose's pic to the vote!!! Meow!!!

Hey -- I just voted for "Seasons in the Sun" and the avatar immediately changed from "classic" to "Bullwinkle" !

:blink::blink::blink:

BTW, Jazzmoose, didn't you have some different moose (or mooses?) in the distant past... shrouded in the mist of memory...

Hey -- you didn't put your cat Moose's pic to the vote!!! Meow!!!

Oh yeah; I've had the galloping Moose I use at AAJ now. Or then. Or once in a blue moon. Whatever...

Also the black on white moose with the head moving, and, as you point out, my cat Moose. But always some kind of moose...

...but the bewildered look kinda fits too, at times.  (Look how he's concentratin'!)    ^_^

moose3.gif

That one bothers me...what's the other hand doing? And is the hand we can see reaching for junk food? :ph34r:

Editing on this post, so hopefully it won't bump the thread up to the top...the people have spoken! And some of you I heard... ;)

Edited by Jazzmoose

...but the bewildered look kinda fits too, at times.  (Look how he's concentratin'!)    ^_^

moose3.gif

That one bothers me...what's the other hand doing? And is the hand we can see reaching for junk food? :ph34r:

And what's that white powder around his nose? :wacko:

...but the bewildered look kinda fits too, at times.   (Look how he's concentratin'!)     ^_^

moose3.gif

And what's that white powder around his nose? :wacko:

Either it's camera-induced 'shiny nose' from poor application of his pancake makeup

....or powdered sugar from all of the junkfood donuts.

As for what his other hand is doing.... :w