This board needs a clear mission statement

Guest DizzySpells

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, maybe the answers are obvious to some, but I have to ask them anyway...

Who is Dizzyspells?

What the hell is going on?

Why is Dizzyspells trying to involve the entire board?

Do I really have to click on the "moderated" aric thread to find out?

If it isn't proper etiquette to post the answers here, someone can PM me.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

p.s. Flurin, I was so intimidated by you that I posted my BFT 23 Disc Two answers without proofreading. You are a bully. I am a wimp. I will gladly pay you today for two hamburgers tomorrow. Only kidding. Maybe you know what's going on?

Speaking of the BFT, I've been listening to little else since getting back home. Don't know that I've glommed anything extra in terms of identification, but that is one helluva good compilation! Responses will be forthcoming, promise!

OK, maybe the answers are obvious to some, but I have to ask them anyway...

Who is Dizzyspells?

What the hell is going on?

Why is Dizzyspells trying to involve the entire board?

Do I really have to click on the "moderated" aric thread to find out?

If it isn't proper etiquette to post the answers here, someone can PM me.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

p.s. Flurin, I was so intimidated by you that I posted my BFT 23 Disc Two answers without proofreading. You are a bully. I am a wimp. I will gladly pay you today for two hamburgers tomorrow. Only kidding. Maybe you know what's going on?

1. Deus62

2. Dunno

3. He left, so we can't ask him.

4. Not anymore

5. Uh oh

6. Cheers!

Flurin's certainly no bully (though, being a king, I hear he rules with an authoritative fist). :P

I misunderstood Dizzy's earlier post about Flurin and thought he was accusing Flurin of doing the bullying. Now I understand that Che was calling Flurin a bully, which is of course ludicrous. But y'know what? Coming from Che I couldn't see how anyone could take that comment seriously - or see the need to defend Flurin from it. My apologies for the confussion and for not defending him sooner, but I simply didn't see the need - not any more than if Che called him a blue polka-dotted giraffe. "Uh, hey Organissimo guys, I just gotta come to King Ubu's defense and call out Che for calling him a blue polka-dotted giraffe." ^_^

And I'm going to sleep soon... the nightly short nap of four or five hours ahead...

just so much now: che dropped a pm, maybe we can sort it out, maybe not.

I cooled down, and I do appreciate some positive posts (as opposed to the "chill out man"-posts which temporarily made this quite a chilly place). So thanks & good night from the what? Ah, blue polka-dotted giraffe... :)

One thing I still don't get. If "Dizzy Spells" is "Deus 62", ... then even though "Deus 62" "left"... :unsure: ... then he's actually still here, right? :blink: And why all the secrecy around that? :wacko: Sheesh.

business-related. but as he's left for good now, it doesn't matter anymore.

see the moderated-aric-thread for more.

Guest DizzySpells

I logged in one more time to explain things.

I had to change my handle because of outside influences. Jim was very kind (as usual) and helped me out quickly.

I have no hard feelings about anything or anyone. This is an Internet board after all.

I just decided that it's time to move on. It doesn't mean I won't read here to find out what to spend my hard-earned cash on. Maybe I'm just moving on because you guys (and gals) were just too hard on my wallet.

Cya in cyberspace, everyone. Best to you all.

And, now I can finally post it one more time ...

Cheers! :)

By the way, I have not thought about shutting the board down.

If some people leave, that's too bad, but it was their choice to join and it's their choice to leave. Forum boards are dynamic places that are constantly changing. Sometimes those changes don't mesh with people and they leave for awhile. Sometimes they come back, sometimes they don't.

To those recently departed, thank you for your posts. Unless you were banned.

:g

I have no idea what any of this is about, so I think I will just go listen to some of the new Free America discs I got today on kind recommendation from Chuck, and check back later for some more advice. Good luck kids!

If some people leave, that's too bad, but it was their choice to join and it's their choice to leave. Forum boards are dynamic places that are constantly changing. Sometimes those changes don't mesh with people and they leave for awhile. Sometimes they come back, sometimes they don't.

To those recently departed, thank you for your posts. Unless you were banned.

:tup

If some people leave, that's too bad, but it was their choice to join and it's their choice to leave.  Forum boards are dynamic places that are constantly changing.  Sometimes those changes don't mesh with people and they leave for awhile.  Sometimes they come back, sometimes they don't. 

To those recently departed, thank you for your posts.  Unless you were banned.

:tup

yeah, that's for sure.

My life would continue without this board, but it has been a part of my life for two years; not to mention being involved with many of the same people for some time over at the BNBB.

Glad we're sticking around!