--- title edited by moderator ---

Guest ariceffron

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Jim would have given Aric a thousand chances Aric would have hoisted himself on his own petard a thousand times because some people are just that way so it's best that Jim got this out of the way. There is no justification to issue death threats especially over the subject matters at hand.

To those recent Organissimo exiles-you are all good people and I hope that you all see fit to come back at some time.

If you all go on with this nonsense, I´m afraid Hans and brownie won´t be the only two valuable posters to leave the board!  :(

I don't consider myself "valuable" but this is getting tiring. I really hope I don't have to walk away from this place.

In having now gone through the entire thread (the last 8 pages since yesterday, it appears to me that much a pernicious presence on this board than Aric ever was is Che. His appearance here is not any good for this board. If I had a vote, I'd oust him.

Edited by Brad

If you all go on with this nonsense, I´m afraid Hans and brownie won´t be the only two valuable posters to leave the board!   :(

I don't consider myself "valuable" but this is getting tiring. I really hope I don't have to walk away from this place.

In having now gone through the entire thread (the last 8 pages since yesterday, it appears to me that much a pernicious presence on this board than Aric ever was is Che. His appearance here is not any good for this board. If I had a vote, I'd oust him.

:lol:

Che.

If you all go on with this nonsense, I´m afraid Hans and brownie won´t be the only two valuable posters to leave the board!   :(

Ok.

Now is the time of all good men to come to the aid of the party.

Che.

Che likes to press people's buttons. So much so that a bunch of our Euro posters left.

No cool. Very uncool.

In having now gone through the entire thread (the last 8 pages since yesterday, it appears to me that much a pernicious presence on this board than Aric ever was is Che.  His appearance here is not any good for this board.  If I had a vote, I'd oust him.

Che likes to press people's buttons. So much so that a bunch of our Euro posters left.

No cool. Very uncool.

Che is responsible for a lack of debate on the forums, Che is responsible for an American centric view on jazz and the world, Che is responsible for the member for Little Rock leaving the House, Che is responsible for the few non-Americans we seem to have on this board leaving and Che is the reason why people do not like America.

Hey welcome to the zone of alternative thought :D

Che.

In having now gone through the entire thread (the last 8 pages since yesterday, it appears to me that much a pernicious presence on this board than Aric ever was is Che.  His appearance here is not any good for this board.  If I had a vote, I'd oust him.

No cool. Very uncool.

Che is responsible for a lack of debate on the forums, Che is responsible for an American centric view on jazz and the world, Che is responsible for the member for Little Rock leaving the House, Che is responsible for the few non-Americans we seem to have on this board leaving and Che is the reason why people do not like America.

Hey welcome to the zone of alternative thought :D

Che.

Che talks about himself in the 3rd person like a real nut job.

Not saying it's a coincidence. But usually around the time Aric will get banned from a board....a couple of "new members" will show up for a while. ala' Che and Wankyjazz. However, usually they will disappear after about 2 or 3 weeks post-banning.

yeah, but che has been here for a month and he's still here.

There is a clear attempt to move people on, some people can say " you're a fucking idiot" and nothing happens, others can say 'Marx has something to say about religion' and theyare abused and threatened.

This is so sad.

Che.

There is a clear attempt to move people on, some people can say " you're a fucking idiot" and nothing happens, others can say 'Marx has something to say about religion' and theyare abused and threatened.

This is so sad.

Che.

Apparently something got lost in the translation and you're speaking nonsense.

Well, now that Aric's gone, thank God we've got a new scapegoat in Che. :rolleyes:

Just for a little clarification, Brownie left because of Aric's being banned--afaik it had nothing to do with Che. Swim back up the thread a little and look at his last post.

Don't be so sure of that.