More LP Covers

Weizen, many thanks for the link!

This was not what the original 'Opus de Blues' looked like. The cover must belong to a non-US release (British?).

Had never seen that Serge Chaloff 4 and 6 Capitol LPIt includes sides from the two Chaloff albums 'Boston Blow Up' and 'Blue Serge'.

Random thoughts...

While that page loaded, I had breakfast and walked the dog.

He (she?) should have hired a photographer. Am I the only one who hates seeing album covers photographed tilted back at a 45º angle?

Do NOT forget to click on the "Backnumber" link at the top of the page (or, click here: http://sekihei.hp.infoseek.co.jp/backnumber.htm

While THIS page loaded, I had lunch, walked the dog again, and had dinner (a complete lie, but I had to make my point).

As always, thank you JAPAN, for showing us our cultural history. B-)

Thanks, Weiz. :tup

I would like to design album covers one day if I had the talent. Usually when I'm bored I just draw an album cover with made up names and songs, :D its really fun!. :P

I know it shouldn't be, but the album cover is usually how I determine if I'm gonna buy the album or not. I kind of, "judge the book by its cover," if you know what I mean.

Guest DizzySpells

I would like to design album covers one day if I had the talent. Usually when I'm bored I just draw an album cover with made up names and songs, :D its really fun!. :P

I know it shouldn't be, but the album cover is usually how I determine if I'm gonna buy the album or not. I kind of, "judge the book by its cover," if you know what I mean.

We have a thread for that here: CD-Cover thread

Why don't you post a sample (or more) of your work? Don't be shy ... :)