I just bought a rolltop desk...

Looks like it's still wrapped?

It is...just appeared yesterday. One thing I noticed on the label is that it says '22-bit remastering'. I don't think I've ever seen anything with

22-bit......is this just flat out wrong? :huh:

22 bit is for amateurs.

I'll raise you 2 bits and call:

zap2.jpg

Pre-Xmas '99, I managed to steal away to the garage for a few weeks and build a dollhouse from scratch.

That dollhouse is adorable! :wub::wub::wub:

I still have the coat tree my dad made, and the unbelievably beautiful doll clothes my grandmother (his mother) made -- including one that matched a dress she made for me (shades of the "American Girl" strategy, huh?)

My contribution to the tradition was to sew Halloween costumes for my son from age 2 to 11. The biggest triumph was a Ninja Turtles costume before any were mass-produced -- he'd been reading the comic book from the start, so he was already into them when the cartoon hit TV, and 6 weeks later the homemade costume made its debut -- we were trick-or-treating NYC style (in shops and restaurants) and inspired envy in a boy two years older who said to his mother: "Damn! You said there were no Ninja Turtle costumes!"