Crank Yankers

Late

I've never actually seen it, although I've laughed at some of the ads (some were a little too tasteless for my... um... taste. ^_^ ).

I do have some opinions about Adam Corrola, though. A number of years ago, I channel-surfed into MTV's "Loveline", and was almost immediately attracted to Corrola's sense of humor, as well as his chemistry with Dr. Drew. Not long after that, I accidentally stumbled into the radio version of the show, and my appreciation for Corrola doubled (maybe tripled). The radio show is even funnier (although it does deal with some serious issues), and Corrola carries the whole thing.

Later, I saw Corrola on Letterman, and was disappointed with the way it came off (not good chemistry between Adam and Dave). By the time the Man Show came along, I was convinced that Corrola was just not meant for TV (at least not in the traditional sense... Crank Yankers may be an exception). If you ever find "Loveline" on the radio, check that out.