William Shatner

BbM7

Anyone else heard this one?

I first heard it on a listening station. Paid full-price for it. (something I seldom do) Still absorbing it, but finding it, uh...mildly disturbing, though not particularly deep.

My first exposure to Shatner outside Priceline advertising.

There's just so much wonderful music out there that to spend money on this... product... just seems wrong.

Cripes! Doesn't Shatner have enough money? Has anyone ever gone so far with so little ability?

Life is very mysterious.

All that being said, The Transformed Man really is a hoot!

I agree about the abundance of great music available. I've got 10,000-plus items in my collection - much of it...great music. But I don't have anything quite like this. So, I need it, right?

If money was in abundance for me, I'd pick it up.

I agree, Shatner is a hoot. I also read that he had some interesting collaborators on this.

I agree about the abundance of great music available.  I've got 10,000-plus items in my collection - much of it...great music.  But I don't have anything quite like this.  So, I need it, right?

No, sorry.

^_^

Why not peruse (can never use that word without thinking of you-know-who) THIS site and I'm sure it's bound to appear, if it hasn't already. And if it has, it'll soon be back.

DON'T FEED THE SHATNER!

Apparently Shatner attneded McGill University in Montreal but never graduated. Never-the-less the Student Union (over the objections of the administration) call their building The Shatner Building. Most of the buiildings with official names are called something like the Molson or Seagram Building.