The youngster's on a tear!

scottb

Now I have tried to pass of as 35, but I am just a sophomore in High School.  ;)

And are you actually in school?!

Yeah, we should be cross-tabulating the times he posts and the school day. Methinks we're encouraging delinquency ... or at least a general failure to pay any attention to his teachers. :g

As far as couw's poem goes, are you sure the translation isn't:

"Hot fun in the summertime"?

Now I have tried to pass of as 35, but I am just a sophomore in High School.  ;)

You people honestly, dont believe me? :o

I believe you!

I think I also found various reviews of yours online at other places (about Vince Guaraldi, the Ventures, video games, Brasil 66, Modern Jazz Quartet, etc., etc.) -- you seem very energetically appreciative of a wide range of things -- I think it may be mutually beneficial that you found your way here to Organissimo -- if you can handle some of us who are old enough to be your parents occasionally acting like parents!

Yeah, I'm funnin'. glad to see the enthusiasm and, hopefully, the committment.

But I still think it's kinda funny for a 15 year old to rate what Buddy Rich's "landmark" albums were (even though I do agree with the conclusion!). For a 15 year old to have that kind of perspective, he's got to either A) not be 15; B)had a teacher somewhere along the line tell him that; or C)have been immersed in the music and the overall history of it since he was 2 or 3.

No matter, the kid's alright w/me! :tup

Yeah, I'm funnin'. glad to see the enthusiasm and, hopefully, the committment.

But I still think it's kinda funny for a 15 year old to rate what Buddy Rich's "landmark" albums were (even though I do agree with the conclusion!). For a 15 year old to have that kind of perspective, he's got to either A) not be 15; B)had a teacher somewhere along the line tell him that; or C)have been immersed in the music and the overall history of it since he was 2 or 3.

No matter, the kid's alright w/me! :tup

He does display some "Youthful Exubarance" but in general Ditto. :tup

Very unfortunate news, I'm afraid the youngster's fallen off pace. His average is way down to 19! Probably all that crazy school work getting in the way of his

jam

computer

jam

computer

It is such a shame, he showed so much potential, so much promise... and for what, a lousy education. It's just not right!

You people honestly, dont believe me? :o

I believe you!

I think I also found various reviews of yours online at other places (about Vince Guaraldi, the Ventures, video games, Brasil 66, Modern Jazz Quartet, etc., etc.) -- you seem very energetically appreciative of a wide range of things -- I think it may be mutually beneficial that you found your way here to Organissimo -- if you can handle some of us who are old enough to be your parents occasionally acting like parents!

Ah Yes, The Ventures. My rock and roll period of my life. :P