Coolest Avatar!! - June 2003

Sidewinder's avatar (and Rooster Ties new one) got me thinking.

I'm introducing a new competition among our members: Coolest Avatar.

To be determined each month. I nominate Sidewinder's avatar for this month.

To nominate someone, PM them and get them to post on this thread.

Or nominate yourself!!! Just post "ME ME ME".

At the end of the month the members of Organissimo (the band) will vote on the coolest avatar.

The prize is yet to be determined, but it will be something cool. I guarantee. Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!

Or nominate yourself!!! Just post "ME ME ME".

Well, I'm game, and to make it official, "ME ME ME" - :g

For the record, here's the full-size image of my current Avatar, which is possibly the coolest jazz-related image I've seen on the net in a long time. I immediately sent the picture to an artist friend of mine, secretly hoping she would be inspired to want to do a series of jazz-themed paintings. Haven't mentioned my ulterior motives to her yet, but plan to within the next month or so. I'll let you know if anything comes of it. Anyway, here's the bigger version...

To be determined each month.  I nominate Sidewinder's avatar for this month.

Appreciated ! :rsmile: This one came from Mosaic's very cool Francis Wolff sale gallery (man, you could do serious $$ damage on there) and Stanley T's pretty damn cool anyway so it has to be a winner. Lots more pretty cool potential avatars up for grabs on that site ...

For my own nomination, I would award cool points to Weizen/Son-of-Wezen's assorted 'Middle Eastern' thematic material ..... :ph34r:

Edited by sidewinder

• 3 weeks later...

I realise that my many supporters did not want to embarass me by filling this thread with nominations for me - so I'll save them the embarassment and just nominate - ME ME ME

I agree with one exception, I'm nominating...., ME, ME, ME! :P

Edited by catesta

• 4 weeks later...