Tete Montoliu: "Tete!" & "Catalonian fire"

EKE BBB

Could anyone having the LP issue of "Tete!" (Steeplechase SCS 1029) and the CD issue of "Catalonian fire" (Steeplechase SCCD 31017) confirm if the version of "Body and soul" included in both releases is exactly the same?

I only have the CD issue of "Catalonian fire" and it says all the disc was recorded on May 26, 1974.

"Tete!" was recorded on May 28, 1974.

But I´ve received some information on these sessions, stating that no version of "Body and soul" was recorded on May 26, and that 5 takes of it were recorded on May 28:

-takes 1 & 5 were rejected

-take 2 (5:12) remains unissued

-take 4 (9:56) was included in the LP issue of "Tete!" (SCS 1029)

-take 3 (12:24) was included in the CD issue of "Tete!", instead of the previous one (SCCD 31029). Why Nils Winther changed it I don´t know!

As duration on "Body and soul" from my "Catalonian fire" CD is almost the same (9:52), could this one be that Take 4 recorded on May 28 and not on May 26?. This would mean there´s a mistake on the discographical information in the "Catalonian fire" CD and that THE SAME TAKE 4 (May 28) WAS INCLUDED IN THE LP ISSUE OF "TETE!" AND IN THE CD ISSUE OF "CATALONIAN FIRE".

Thanks in advance!