Merry Christmas ...

It's past midnight here in old Europe, it's raining and getting warmer by the minute. I'm finishing up some presents and thought I'd try to be the first to wish everyone a happy and peaceful Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Do you mean that we europeans are the Christmas Avantgarde? ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

My wife, daughter and I are headed out to spend the holidays in Buffalo with relatives in the morning. A very Merry Non-Sectarian-Mid-Winter-Gift-Giving-Festival to you all, and to all a good night! ^_^

Who's up for Non-Sectarian-Mid-Winter-Gift-Giving-Festival carols? :lol:

"I'm dreaming of a White Non-Sectarian-Mid-Winter-Gift-Giving-Festival...Just like the ones I used to know..."

Edited by Alexander

Merry Christmas from the Bresnahans!

I hope you all spend some time with friends & family.

I am looking forward to opening up all those CDs that I've bought myself over the last 6 months. It's gotten to the point where I've almost forgotten what I bought! :D

Here's this year's yule tree in the Bresnahan's NH house.

Later,

Kevin

Merry Christmas to all!

Yum Yum! :P

Merry Xmas Yall.. And those of you living in the northlands, watch the booze if you're going to be driving home from a party..

I'm lucky(?) in that my wife's sick and on meds that forbid alcohol so I have a designated driver. :)

Tonight, me and my firend Art will be sampling a bunch of nice beers. I have to watch myself... it wouldn't be a good thing to fall asleep on their couch.

Well, as long as I stay away from the rum & egg nog...

Later,

Kevin