It Took Me Awhile...

grey

Following the demise of the BNBB I was lost in the wilderness. I had registered at the AAJ but it just never caught my fancy. I found it dull. I had received some invitations to take a look a this Board but just never got around to it. Yesterday when Hans posted Tanno's listing of July JRVGs on AAJ it only drew 23 views and 0 replies. On this OBB the same posting drew 153 views and 6 replies. This latter group are my kind of people. New JRVGs are a cause for celebration (Sorry Hans) not ignoring as on the AAJ. So while it took me some time to find my way here it is good to see so many familiar names and the topics look a lot more interesting. The aesthetics of the Board are also easy on the eye.

And to all those people who have sent me e-mails asking whether I will offer again any more imports as I did on the BNBB--the answer is yes. Give me time to organize them and I will post them here on the OBB.

Grey, welcome.  Now I can curse myself for always arriving too late for the sales of yours I always seem to miss!

I put one item on offer this AM just to test the water and I got 6 replies and sold it in half an hour to an old friend from the BNBB. Felt like I was in a time warp here.

BTW, Lon, Lonson and now Jazzbo?

Identity problem old pal? B)

Well, the "Lonson" was not my choice; I would have had no private messaging at the BN board if I had not changed my account; the moderator never responded for my plea for help when my private messaging there had a huge glitch.

And actually I had been "jazzbo" at Blue Note as well, posting occasionally there under that name. For grins. Decided to adopt that here for grins as well!

Glad you are here now.

Edited by jazzbo

Welcome, grey.  Good to have you hear! 

Thanks, you have created a very attractive BB. Excellent job.

Incidentally, when I registered there were 298 members so I should have been #299 but I am #307. Your Board Statistics say there are 300 members. Your numbers are like the US Budget. They don't balance. :blink: