The New Server

Jim Alfredson

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bush supporters MUST be the guys with all the money. Wheezie and Berry must pay 30% each, followed by Conn and Greg K.  More to follow.  :lol:

:lol:

All I can say is that I am not doing something right...

:excited:

That's right, Jeff.

Your economic travails can be traced directly back to the time when you decided to switch parties and vote Democrat.

:g

The Bush supporters MUST be the guys with all the money. Wheezie and Berry must pay 30% each, followed by Conn and Greg K.  More to follow.  :lol:

:lol:

All I can say is that I am not doing something right...

:excited:

That's right, Jeff.

Your economic travails can be traced directly back to the time when you decided to switch parties and vote Democrat.

:g

:lol::lol::lol:

Actually, you're not far from the truth... :P

I figure it's the darkness before the dawn... (I hope)

Does this mean I have to go fuck myself?

Regretably, yes.

Thanking you for your anticipated support come Tuesday.

Your friend,

Dick

PS: Lynne and I are really enjoying that jazz thing and we hope to have you to the White House sometime next year.

Does this mean I have to go fuck myself?

Regretably, yes.

Thanking you for your anticipated support come Tuesday.

Your friend,

Dick

PS: Lynne and I are really enjoying that jazz thing and we hope to have you to the White House sometime next year.

Will your daughter and her friends be there too? I'd LIKE that! It might even help me go fuck myself!

Since I don't have a credit card, I will do like Chuck and send a check in the mail (actually it's going to be a money order). This board has enriched my life in innumerable ways; thanks for making this a cool place, Jim and all the posters from around the globe. Your efforts and contributions are much appreciated. The least I can do is make a donation.

Since I don't have a credit card, I will do like Chuck and send a check in the mail (actually it's going to be a money order). This board has enriched my life in innumerable ways; thanks for making this a cool place, Jim and all the posters from around the globe. Your efforts and contributions are much appreciated. The least I can do is make a donation.

This was my plan, too (technically, I have credit cards... but no CREDIT :winky: ). So my question is: to whom should the check be payable??? (Sorry if this is already posted somewhere, but... I can't find it.)