Poll: Seattle at New England (NFL)

Who will win this game?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't vote... my heart says the Pats will win but my head says they're gonna get their asses kicked. Rumor today is that Dillon might not play. Brown and Branch are out. Bethel Johnson may get sat again after his stupid comments this week. There's also some stories saying that Brady's shoulder may be acting up.

All in all, if the Patriots win, they should prove that they still got game.

Later,

Kevin

What a catch by Bethel Johnson! Man, was that a nail-biter, or what?

I tell you, Chris Collingsworth truly sucks and his hatred of the Patriots shines through his commentary. First, he calls Harrison "the dirtiest player in the NFL" after Harrison falls backwards into Hasselback to get a "roughing the passer" call. Then, when Brady is clearly dumped by a Seahawk defender well after he threw the ball, a play that's always roughing, he clams up with a chuckle. What a jerk. The other one that showed his bias was when he defended the zebras on that bullshit "unecessary roughness" call when a Seahawk jumped and Warren shoved him on his ass. Collingsworth is saying, "Yeah, that's a penalty... I've never seen it called before, but that's a penalty." This after very early in the game where he blasted the refs for calling taunting on the Seahawks, calling it "totally unecessary". Hey Chris, go call someone else's games. You don't like the Pats and it shows.

Later,

Kevin

The other one that showed his bias was when he defended the zebras on that bullshit "unecessary roughness" call when a Seahawk jumped and Warren shoved him on his ass.

Later,

Kevin

I know what you mean, but that was actually Roosevelt Colvin who got the penalty, not Ty Warren. B-)

I thought there were some questionable calls, as there always is. Pats always have to win nailbiters. The game was wrapped up after the first half, but they allowed the Seahawks back in the game.