Reporting a bad ebay seller...

Does anyone know how to report a suspect ebay seller? This guy has pulled and then reposted an item twice. This last time I was the high bidder and was minutes away from winning it when he pulled the item again stating that it wasn't for sale anymore. I'd like to report this activity to Ebay, since I think it is a clear violation of their selling policy.

Can anyone help? I've searched the site but can't find anything.

Thanks!

At one time, there was nothing eBay would do about this, but I've heard that they now look at as "fee avoidance", if done repeatedly, as the seller should be paying extra for a reserve auction if he wants to do this. Go to the "site map" link on the top of every page and look for "Safe Harbor: Rules & Safety". Under that heading, click on the "investigations" link. It's a convoluted report to fill out, and be warned, you may have to do it three or four times before you wake up the snoozers that are "protecting" you. Just don't settle for "we're investigating"; keep hammering them.

I've decided not to pursue this unless I see the item re-listed again. He pulled it twice, so we'll see.

And no, it wasn't Hammond related. It was a really beautiful Keilwerth-made 1960's era alto saxophone. I just sold my tenor and I'm really sorry I did, so I'm looking for an inexpensive replacement so I can keep learning my scales and fingerings until I get another tenor. I figured alto is the way to go since they are relatively cheap compared to tenors.

:(