Posse Pummels Peeping Tom

Posse Pummels Peeping Tom

Ohio man beaten, raped after peering into child's bedroom

AUGUST 18--An apparent peeping Tom was sexually assaulted with a tree branch after being discovered peering into the bedroom window of a five-year-old Ohio girl. Mario Russo, 44, was viciously beaten by a group of six attackers, including the child's mother, 28-year-old Stacy Umstott (pictured below in the large mug shot from North Royalton Police Department). Along with a 15-year-old girl who was not identified, the other assailants nabbed were--left to right in the smaller booking photos--stripper Athena Lemieux, the girl's 20-year-old aunt; Nicholas Phipps, 21; Brandon Breedon, 21; and Khalid Arafat, 34. According to a harrowing police report, officers found Russo covered in blood and crumpled on the grass outside the apartment building where the assailants were arrested last Saturday. With his pants at his ankles and his face swollen, Russo was found with "a twig inserted into his rectum and there was false teeth laying in the grass next to the male," according to cops. A witness told investigators that he heard a female attacker yelling, "put it in his ass, he wants it in his ass." The attackers have been charged with assaulting and raping Russo, who is in fair condition in the intensive care unit of Cleveland's MetroHealth Medical Center.

nice stuff!

so did you find this by googling: "stripper", "rectum" or "arafat"? :g

Berigan, what the fuck is the point of this?

do you really have to ask? it's berigan, after all. he's only sorry that it wasn't michael moore, or at least someone who looked like him, that got caught peeping. hate begets hate. violence begets violence.

Edited by jazzshrink

my family, in particular my mother, were plagued by a peeping-tom one summer when i was a little kid. he would appear in the picture window behind the rhodadendrums and would rattle the handles on the doors. it was some scarey, scarey shit!!!

dad worked evenings and that's when it would start. mom and i would crawl on the floor and hide upstairs. luckily as dad worked for the phone company we had phones all around the haouse. the cops could never catch the guy or were even so inclined.

i recall my dad and his work buds parking blocks away and hiding out on the roof one nite. sort of one of those silent subjects that families have, so i'm not sure whatever happened that night, whether he was "caught", scared away or ... but he never peeped again!

When I lived up on Capitol Hill in the late 80's, I yanked open the window sheers one night and was horrified to discover some Fruit-of-the-Loom t-shirt clad guy staring back at me. I went out through the back alley after him....not to hurt him, but just to let him know that he'd mistakenly happened upon the wrong apt. and that Barney Frank's place was actually another two blocks over. :rolleyes:

Edited by Son-of-a-Weizen

Now that a discussion has started I guess I won't close this. Berigan, next time how about initiating a dialogue instead of the "post and run" technique?

Speaking of peeking toms, I dated a girl in college. We were going out during summer, so we were both back at home. She lived about 30 miles away from me and I used to go visit her and her parents often. They lived in a small town with old houses fairly close together. She told me about her next door neighbor who used to watch her from his attic window (her bedroom window was straight across) and whack-off. I was flabergasted and asked, "Why doesn't your father do anything about it?" She just said, "What could he do?"

I tell you what my dad would've done... He would not have sodomized someone with a branch like the assholes above, but I guarantee he would've confronted the guy and scarred the living shit out of him.

Now that a discussion has started I guess I won't close this. Berigan, next time how about initiating a dialogue instead of the "post and run" technique?

Speaking of peeking toms, I dated a girl in college. We were going out during summer, so we were both back at home. She lived about 30 miles away from me and I used to go visit her and her parents often. They lived in a small town with old houses fairly close together. She told me about her next door neighbor who used to watch her from his attic window (her bedroom window was straight across) and whack-off. I was flabergasted and asked, "Why doesn't your father do anything about it?" She just said, "What could he do?"

I tell you what my dad would've done... He would not have sodomized someone with a branch like the assholes above, but I guarantee he would've confronted the guy and scarred the living shit out of him.

Why would you close it? You didn't close the cannibal thread, unless it was closed and then re-opened. I saw the link with the very same title. I thought, geez seems a bit rough for some guy peeping in some college girl's bedroom. Then I saw it was a 5 year old girl who was beeing peeped on. Oh. Then I saw her Mom and aunt helped beat him up. Yes, even Arafat helped out! ^_^ Yes, the stick up the ass was a bit much. They went too far, but...if you saw some perv drooling over your kindergarden age daughter, you might react violently as well. Bet you this guy has molested little children. Bet he doesn't do it again...at least for awhile.

I couldn't think of thing to say about it B3-er. Thought I would let others comment, then comment later. Didn't know I was being held to a different standard then others that have posted and run....

Sorry, Berigan, I over-reacted.

As to what I would do if I found someone peeping on my 5 year old daughter? Well, for one thing I wouldn't shove a stick in his ass. I would probably knock him out with a baseball bat, though.

Not a problem...Not that I have ever over-reacted on this board! :w

GROUP HUG! :wub:

Seriously, though, I don't care how angry I might get at someone, how much i might want to beat or kill a guy, but there ain't no way in hell that my desire for retribution or vengence or whatever would ever lead to my wanting to stick something in his ass...! :o:wacko::angry:

...I went out through the back alley after him....not to hurt him, but just to let him know that he'd mistakenly happened upon the wrong apt. and that Barney Frank's place was actually another two blocks over. :rolleyes:

i don't get it. what's the connection between a sex offender and a homosexual?

Now Jazzshrink, you should not assume that I was talking about good 'ol Barney Frank, as the story about convicted felon Steve Gobi (who was living with Frank at the time) running the male prostitution ring out of Frank's apt. broke about that same time in '89........ ergo the comment about the guy being lost.

Hey, if a guy is peeking on little girls, we think he's a pedophile. If he had been peeking in on the shower stalls at the Vienna Boys Choir, we'd think he was another kind of pedophile (NAMBLA member perhaps???) - so, the fact that this guy was peeking into an adult male's bedroom..... well, I dunno, I guess I didn't think of him as straight guy goes wild. But that's just me.

thanks for the explanation. i get rankled when people equate pedophilia and other sexual perversions with homosexuality. the vast majority of sex offenders are heterosexual. straight people who are intolerant of gays are comforted by the mistaken belief that these individuals are simply perverts, the same as child molesters, exhibitionists, voyeurs, etc. when you have a president trying to limit the constitutional rights of a group of people based on their sexual orientation, people like myself realize that such misconceptions have potentially serious consequences, and shouldn't just be laughed off as harmless ignorance.

btw, did anyone catch this story of mob justice from last week?

A man standing trial for rape was killed by a group of women and children in court in the city of Nagpur in central India on Friday, reports say. Initial reports said about 14 women and several children forced their way into the courtroom and knifed the accused, Appu Yadav, to death.

The attackers then escaped from the scene of the crime.

Police, who have launched an investigation, admit that they were caught unawares.

However, the BBC's Zubair Ahmed in Bombay says they also admitted they had to throw a security cordon around the defendant last week when he was jeered by angry women as he arrived in court.

Yadav was facing 24 counts of molestation and rape.

Edited by jazzshrink