Miles Box

BFS

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazon.de and jpc.de have it. Release date is 11 october, price around 120 Euro.

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002QXMBG/

http://www.jpc.de/jpcng/jazz/detail/-/hnum...azz/rsk/hitlist

I got mine from CD Universe a week ago.

Thanks, but that's a bit too steep I think! Will try the cheapo shop here first ("Mediamarkt").

ubu

The box is selling at about £79.99 in the UK (that must be getting on for $150!!!!).

UK potential buyers might like to know that 'Badlands' in Cheltenham are selling it for £59.99...considerably cheaper!

There's an advert in MOJO (and I imagine the other rock magazines).

Tel: 01242 227724

They don't have a website.

I just ordered a set. I've not used them before, but have visited their shop. They have a good reputation as Cheltenham's most prominent independent CD shop.

Has anybody seen a price on this yet?  I checked CD Universe last week and couldn't find a listing for it.

The pre-order price is $ 91.21 (CDUniverse)!

6780893.jpg

Pre-order sale being over, the set is now retailing (at CD Universe) for $115.65.

Gotta love those pre-order prices.

Mine shipped on September 27, but it still hasn't arrived... Probably held up at Customs :angry:

I had to pay customs fees too (still cheaper than buying it here).

I usually order 4-5 CDs at CD Universe, which fit in a very compact packaging that goes unnoticed by the custums most of the time (they are mainly looking for DVD shippings).

But the Miles set was packaged in a box about 5 times the size of the set :rolleyes:

I picked mine up from a bricks and morter in Helsingborg yesterday. So far havnt been able to listen to it ( I also got the latest Cons) but I agree that it seems to have the nicest packaging of the whole series, even Wifey thought it beautiful, though I had buttered her up with a Lila Downs record, Im sneaky that way! :D

Mine shipped on September 27, but it still hasn't arrived... Probably held up at Customs :angry:

It finally arrived today, with greetings from Dutch Customs - had to pay €14 ($17.50) tax...

Can I ask how much you were charged for shipping?

It finally arrived today, with greetings from Dutch Customs - had to pay €14 ($17.50) tax...

Can I ask how much you were charged for shipping?

CDUniverse charged me $15.99 shipping, so the set cost me a total of ($91 + $16 + $17.50 =) $124.50... Sigh...

Edited by J.A.W.