How late in the evening do you drink caffeine?

I can drink caffeine and sleep at any time of the day :)

I drink 3 (sometimes 4) cups of coffee a day and it helps me wake up in the morning and not to fall asleep when I want or need to stay up late. But I could go to bed immediately after drinking coffee and sleep without a problem.

I can drink caffeine and sleep at any time of the day :)

I drink 3 (sometimes 4) cups of coffee a day and it helps me wake up in the morning and not to fall asleep when I want or need to stay up late. But I could go to bed immediately after drinking coffee and sleep without a problem.

Same here, except there are days completely without, and days with 5, 6 or 7 cups... not a problem. Usually when I feel like having a strong (black, of course) coffee late at night, I've had a good dinner before and are dead-tired anyway, and coffee won't keep me awake a second longer.

ubu

Guest Chaney

I don't drink more than three cups of coffee per day. If I have that third cup, it's usually in my cup and ready to drink at around 7:00 p.m. Anything past that and I'm asking for trouble. (I head for bed at the embarrassingly early hour of 10:00 p.m.) With the weather being hot, I most often skip cup number three.

I basically drink caffeine all day. Have countless cups of coffee at work, then when I get home I'm usually drinking either ice tea or coke. I usually switch to water about an hour before I go to bed.

The caffeine doesn't really seem to bother my sleep.

Guest Chaney

I basically drink caffeine all day.  Have countless cups of coffee at work, then when I get home I'm usually drinking either ice tea or coke.  I usually switch to water about an hour before I go to bed.

Maybe we should have a follow-up question: How many time do you visit the facilities each day? :w

My name is Bill and I'm a coffee-aholic.

My last cup of coffee for the day is at bedtime. Quite often the empty cup spends the night on my bed side stand. The day starts with an expresso followed by a crema on the way to work. Four or five 20 ounce mugs at work. A couple of cremas while making and eating dinner. A cappacino while practicing and one more to mellow out the day with my wife.

I basically drink caffeine all day.  Have countless cups of coffee at work, then when I get home I'm usually drinking either ice tea or coke.  I usually switch to water about an hour before I go to bed.

Maybe we should have a follow-up question: How many time do you visit the facilities each day? :w

I'd answer that but I'm running out the door right now to answer nature's call.

Recently was diagnosed with esophagitis (frequently caused by backflow of acid-containing fluid from the stomach to the esophagus which can cause the tissues to become inflamed and can occasionally cause ulcers). Among other things, the doctor advised to cut out caffeine. Forget it. I rely solely on the medication (Prevacid) to control the reflux.

Every day, I drink 2 hearty mugs of dark French roast in the morning and one similarly sized mug of Earl Grey tea after dinner. Won't give up this indulgence. I walk around in a fog and develop quite a headache without my caffeine fix.

I got the doctor's advice as well, due to high blood pressure. Now the most I go through is a cup in the morning around 8 at work. After that it's decaf all day. How the mighty have fallen. On the other hand, I don't wake up two or three times a night to hit the bathroom anymore... ;)