An ode...

Oops! I'm sorry guys! I didn't mean to freak anybody out... I just have that horrible song from Foreigner stuck in my head and I can't get it out! I flipped by a channel that had the two chicks from Heart and Wynnona Judd singing it and it's been there ever since!

I appreciate the concern, but everything is ok, I swear! :) I'm having a great time!

I'm embarassed now!

I just figured that Jim had been standing in the rain, with his head hung low Couldn't get a ticket, it was a sold out show Hear the roar of the crowd, he could picture the scene Put his ear to the wall, then like a distant scream He heard one guitar, just blew him away......

As an aside, is there a good lyric site that doesn't try to download some crap on ya? :angry:

As an aside, is there a good lyric site that doesn't try to download some crap on ya? :angry:

I’ve seen it before, it happens all the time. You’re closing the door, you leave the world behind. You’re digging for gold, you’re throwing away a fortune in feelings, but someday you’ll pay.

So, does that mean you don't know of a site???? :P