Ordered from Dusty (bastards!) lately?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another question:

When ordering from the bastards, do you guys tend to use media mail or priority?

This time, I paid the extra buck for priority.

Would like to get the cds this weekend! B)

Media, always.

The Bastards get it here just as fast for less money.

Your mileage may vary.

Any other fans of Donnie Hathaway?

MAJOR fan here, dude.

You DO have EXTENSIONS OF A MAN. domn't you? ;)

errrr, no....

We'll save that one for the next order from the bastards.

Just recently I was very happy to find Everything Is Everything had been reissued--snapped it up immediately! I'll be getting Extensions Of A Man too...

My credit card debt is spiralling out of control, otherwise I'd be ordering from the bastards tonight. I must try to control myself. :ph34r:

I ordered and received the second Nara Leao box set from Dusty because I noticed they had reduced the price by a good chunk and. . . well the bast'ds got me. Also ordered the new Brazilian version of the "Astrud Gilberto" original lp and the "Astrud Gilberto and Stanley Turrentine" CTI (the UK version with the same three bonus tracks as the German version I notice).

Another question:

When ordering from the bastards, do you guys tend to use media mail or priority?

This time, I paid the extra buck for priority.

Would like to get the cds this weekend! B)

I use media mail. I placed an order on Saturday, and the order arrived on Monday. It's usually not quite so fast, but it's fast enough for me.

I actually stood in Dusty Groove today, with the Roland Kirk, LIVE, UNISSUED MATERIAL, 1964 CD in my hand - several times, in fact. It was a severe test of my pledge not to buy any more CDs (or tapes or LPs or SACDs...) And yes, I resisted the temptation.

Then I went to Jazz Record Mart. And Reckless and Tower and 2nd Hand and...

I actually stood in Dusty Groove today, with the Roland Kirk, LIVE, UNISSUED MATERIAL, 1964 CD in my hand - several times, in fact. It was a severe test of my pledge not to buy any more CDs (or tapes or LPs or SACDs...) And yes, I resisted the temptation.

Then I went to Jazz Record Mart. And Reckless and Tower and 2nd Hand and...

You're a glutton for punishment. :P