Organissimo (dry) t-shirt contest

As you do this keep in mind the purpose. We need people to see that its a Jazz forum and its URL without asking for info. There will be over 400 people at the Jazz Workshop and there is no way Uncle Skid and I can answer question from all of them.

To see a sample of what can be done go here. Just don't order any of these.

Is that a th..th....th...thong I see? B)

Bill,

Definitely need to get some of the lady style tees made up. Either the tank tops or the lower neck lines with the shorter sleaves. My lady wants me to order a few for her.

Indeed it is a thong! An Organissimo thong, you know I really like the sound of that. :D

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you do this keep in mind the purpose. We need people to see that its a Jazz forum and its URL without asking for info. There will be over 400 people at the Jazz Workshop and there is no way Uncle Skid and I can answer question from all of them.

Is that a th..th....th...thong I see? B)

Bill,

Definitely need to get some of the lady style tees made up. Either the tank tops or the lower neck lines with the shorter sleaves. My lady wants me to order a few for her.

Indeed it is a thong! An Organissimo thong, you know I really like the sound of that. :D

It does have a nice ring to it, and they look good as well. :tup

Edited by catesta

howzabout this

Edited by couw

BTW, I've got my browser's tool bar set to a light purple that's pretty close to that color, to match this site's colors.

... and I think a lavender shirt would turn more heads than a white or grey. But I would understand if some of the folks here didn't dig the lavender (not the most masculine of colors, in some people's eyes...).

lawdy man, how can you work with all these art directors heaping on praise like jimmees on the skinny kid's sundae? :g

yeah, I need someone who disses the crap out of it and tells me to start from scratch or rather give up on the whole affair.

more forum, equal jazz