Happy birthday B3-er...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim -- you've been throwing one heckuva* party since March 2003!!! Thanks for everything, and I hope a great party's coming your way in return tonight!!!

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

(* have you noticed yourself already censoring your language since Zora's arrival? Right after our son was born 20 years ago, his Dad and I found ourselves saying "F-ooey" and "Sh-sh-sugar" and "Criminey" -- starts out as a strong expletive and ends up mild!!!

Guess that explains the mood of this cake!)

Edited by maren

Jim -- you've been throwing one heckuva* party since March 2003!!! Thanks for everything, and I hope a great party's coming your way in return tonight!!!

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

(* have you noticed yourself already censoring your language since Zora's arrival? Right after our son was born 20 years ago, his Dad and I found ourselves saying "F-ooey" and "Sh-sh-sugar" and "Criminey" -- starts out as a strong expletive and ends up mild!!!

Guess that explains the mood of this cake!)

Where in the world did you get that picture or did you actually make that cake?! That's hilarious!

As for swearing, I do pretty good unless I'm watching a basketball game. Last night during the Pistons/Pacers game, while I had Zora sleeping on me, I let out a whole bunch of expletives at the refs!! :)

I'll try to do better...