Which Mosaic Are You Enjoying Right Now?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm... enjoying the perspective of my Eldridge being mailed within hours from now, for 45€...

less enjoying the thought that it will be lined up next to several others that I got over the last year and have not heard in their entirety (Farlow, Ory, Basie, Jazztet, Mulligan...)

but as they say, this is an investment, right? and me being young, one has to add: you can't start saving for your future early enough! correct? ^_^

Bud Shank and Bob Cooper Select... Disc 1...

Very nice so far!! :)  :)  :)

THIS IS REALLY GOOD!! How come no one talks about this set?? I even remember I think it got dissed at one point.... :angry:  :angry:  :wacko:  :wacko:

For my take... :tup  :tup  :tup  :tup  :party:

TM, thanks for mentioning this. I like--and have--a lot of 50's West Coast jazz, which of course includes several sessions with these two. I've considered this Select before, but now I'll definitely have to add it to my Mosaic wish list.

Hey Ron... 'bought time I can return the favor.... :D

Even though I had the Bud Shank set (and I really like it)... I am very pleasantly suprised with this Select.. (I thought it might be a bit redundant...) but half of Disc 1 is a live set from "Jazz at Cal-Tech" and that adds a nice dimension....

Bud Shank and Bob Cooper Select... Disc 1...

Very nice so far!! :)  :)  :)

THIS IS REALLY GOOD!! How come no one talks about this set?? I even remember I think it got dissed at one point.... :angry:  :angry:  :wacko:  :wacko:

For my take... :tup  :tup  :tup  :tup  :party:

TM, thanks for mentioning this. I like--and have--a lot of 50's West Coast jazz, which of course includes several sessions with these two. I've considered this Select before, but now I'll definitely have to add it to my Mosaic wish list.