The Jazz Corps w/ Roland Kirk-vinyl tracklisting

dave9199

I seem to recall other such questions being asked here. Are you doing some kind of research on Roland Kirk?

If so, you ought to join the Bright-Moments email list. See my website for details. George Bonifacio who manages the list owns every item that Kirk appears on, in multiple copies (all foreign issues, all formats, all variants, etc.). I'm sure he could instantly answer all questions you have. His personal discography is by far the most detailed and he has been doing research in the Atlantic Records files to get additional information for material from that period. George also has a very comprehensive chronology and has documented hundreds of live recordings (if you know the Dog Years In The Fourth Ring CD, that's material from his collection on the first 2 discs).

Mike

Why n...yes, yes I am. Me & my wife, ehhhh, Morgan Fairchild, yeah. That's the ticket. It's called, ehhhhh, Morgan Fairchild's guide to Rahsaan Roland Kirk, yeah, that's it.

Actually no, I'm not (nor is my wife...Morgan Fairchild). I've been putting the albums on cassette (yes, cassette) like they were originally released, and I noticed this one the track listing has two songs in different spots compared to another discography I've seen. So I wanted to just check as...I have nothing better to do.