Let's welcome one of the US's new citizens

I can think of at least two reasons why this is "big" news ... :lol:

Pam Anderson U.S. citizen

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Former "Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson became a U.S. citizen Wednesday, her lawyer said.

Anderson, 36, who was born in British Columbia, underwent an interview and passed a 10-question citizenship test. She was then sworn in at a private ceremony, her attorney Barbara Federman said.

"She did fabulous," Federman said.

Anderson moved to California in 1989. Federman would not say why she sought U.S. citizenship. Immigration officials said the actress also retained her Canadian citizenship.

Anderson is currently a columnist for Canadian Elle magazine. She starred on "Baywatch" and has since worked in various films and TV shows, including the animated television series "Stripperella."

She has two sons with her former husband Tommy Lee, a member of the band Motley Crue.

Anderson, 36, who was born in British Columbia, underwent an interview and passed a 10-question citizenship test. She was then sworn in at a private ceremony, her attorney Barbara Federman said.

"She did fabulous,"

....and how tough could those questions have been :rolleyes: ????

And I thought this was a thread on Manny Ramirez...

So did I!

I was going to post a picture from the Globe of Manny running out to left field with a small US flag, but apparently the Globe doesn't leave pics in the archives. Manny also got serenaded with "Proud to be an American" when he stepped up to the plate his first time back.

What surprised me was that after moving here when he was a teen, he hadn't gotten this done sooner.

Hey, who do you think got the higher score on the citizenship test? ;)

I smell a poll .... :g