Man Mistakenly Cuts Off Penis, Dog Eats It

Man Mistakenly Cuts Off Penis, Dog Eats It

Mon Oct 4,10:41 AM ET Oddly Enough - Reuters

BUCHAREST (Reuters) - A elderly Romanian man mistook his penis for a chicken's neck, cut it off and his dog rushed up and ate it, the state Rompres news agency said Monday.

It said 67 year-old Constantin Mocanu, from a village near the southeastern town of Galati, rushed out into his yard in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night.

"I confused it with the chicken's neck," Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. "I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it."

Doctors said the man, who was brought in by an ambulance bleeding heavily, was now out of danger.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...&u=/nm/penis_dc

"I confused it with the chicken's neck," Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. "I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it."

Hmmm.

This begs the question....what the hell was this guy doing butchering chickens naked? Is this a hobby of some sort? Does his dick have no feeling...? He didn't know he had a hold of it rather than the chicken??? :blink:

Secondly, does proper eye care spring to mind? Odd sexual fetishes, perhaps?

Insanity? :huh:

Yeesh.

Does his dick have no feeling...? He didn't know he had a hold of it rather than the chicken??? :blink:

I've heard that deep cuts often aren't terribly painful because nerves are severed completely. That's why paper cuts often hurt like hell but worse wounds don't--with a paper cut, the nerve is still around to cause pain.

This begs the question....what the hell was this guy doing butchering chickens naked? Is this a hobby of some sort?

Not to mention the state od arousal needed to make such a mistake ..... I started getting an idea what kind of sleep that chicken (?) (rather: cock?) was interrupting ..... :wacko:

My Guess:

The guy was asking his dog to do a little something untoward (hey, dogs will lick anything, right?), and the dog got a bit perturbed and just bit the whole thing right off!

"Yeah, I was trying to kill a chicken, and chopped off ol' Willie by mistake... yeah, that's it... trying to kill a chicken... Where is ol' Willie now, you ask?.... ummm, the dog ate it... yeah, that's it... he saw it lying on the ground and just happened to eat the thing.... yeah, yeah.... no really, man, that's what went down..."

Cheers,

Shane