Wating for Grey

Brad

Here I am, looking at the members who are on line list, feverishly scanning for grey's name, anxiously waiting to see if he's posting more Japanese cds that I have to spend my money one, that I just have to HAVE, so anxious that my fingers are getting numb waiting to hit that PM button with the message "I'll take 'em all" and, lo and behold, he's taking the day off. I'm thinking of doing a seance, to get in touch with grey's mind so I can get a hint, a clue, an inkling of when he'll post again and drive us all to hit that pm button. Ahhh, the agony and when he replies in the affirmative, ahhhhh the ecstasy :excited::excited::wacko::wacko:

Edited by Brad

Here I am, looking at the members who are on line list, feverishly scanning for grey's name, anxiously waiting to see if he's posting more Japanese cds that I have to spend my money one, that I just have to HAVE, so anxious that my fingers are getting numb waiting to hit that PM button with the message "I'll take 'em all" and, lo and behold, he's taking the day off.  I'm thinking of doing a seance, to get in touch with grey's mind so I can get a hint, a clue, an inkling of when he'll post again and drive us all to hit that pm button.  Ahhh, the agony and when he replies in the affirmative, ahhhhh the ecstasy :excited:  :excited:  :wacko:  :wacko:

So where were you this morning, Brad? I posted every TOCJ at the special price of $1.98 each. And with the purchase of every 5 TOCJs I gave away a free JRVG. And for puchasing a complete set of TOCJs for $29.95, Son-of-a-Weizen won the free tickets to the Democratic Convention in Boston in July. He said that it was a dream come true. So sorry Brad that you missed the sale.

Well, I wanted weizy to get the advantage, especially since you were selling him 5 sealed copies of Trompeta Trocatta.

Actually, I offered Weizen the Original Master Tape of 'Trompeta Troccata' signed by Kenny Dorham and a bonus TOCJ SACD copy mastered and signed by GregM, all for $9.95. He declined the offer. He said he would rather donate any spare change that he had to the Dennis Kocinich campaign. I certainly concurred.

• 4 weeks later...